RV Motorhome Towing
Call Now For Faster Service
RV & Motorhome Tow Truck Service
By Appointment & Emergency Service
Towing Toronto moves Motor Coach’s, Buses, Recreational Vehicles and Motorhomes. Our wrecker can safely transport any size vehicle where you need it to be.
We offer emergency service for roadside assistance, accidents, recoveries, fuel delivery and tire services.
For more towing information give us call today.
RVs and busses have their own challenges when it comes to towing. Specialized equipment is necessary to deal with their size and singular care must be given to avoid further damage.
Advanced Towing Technology
Fortunately, Towing Toronto employs the latest technology and techniques to efficiently tow buses, RVs, and motor homes. We offer standard services as well as help in emergency situations.
RV Towing Services
We regularly help those traveling through Toronto as well as individuals who reside right here. Our fleet is ready to help with:
- Dual wheel camper
- Pickup with camper
- Battery boost
- Mechanical adjustments
- Flat tires
- Fuel delivery
- We realize that different large vehicles like buses need specific brands or certain octane ratings. Mention that when ordering our service.
- Diesel or high octane gas
- If fuel is unavailable, tow service is provided
- RV lockout and key service
- Bus extraction
If the vehicle is stuck on a well traveled road or highway, a winch tow truck is dispatched.
- If necessary, a second truck is sent to help at the scene.
Insurance and Warranty
Our office staff is happy to help you with the paperwork if you submit insurance claims from an accident or collision. We also have experience with the documentation for warranty repairs.
Bus Long Distance Towing
If a tow person is unable to make the necessary mechanical adjustments, we provide towing to the site you designate. We use flatbed and car carriers for heavy duty recoveries.
RV Towing Service
You can’t rely on just any tow service to help you with an oversize RV, motorhome or similar vehicle. Our trucks tow motor homes by the frame axle, or using heavy-duty wheel lift. Only use professionals when towing recreational vehicles of any type.
- Travel trailers
- Park model trailers
- Fifth wheel trailers
Our service includes:
- RV transport
- RV trailer site placement
- Manual side pack up and deployment
- Leveling / blocking
RV Towing tips
Before the tow begins:
- Ensure all tires are in good condition and appropriately inflated
- Pack and secure all tip outs and slides
- Drain water and sewage tanks
- Remove all obstacles like decks and fences
- Secure all appliances and objects inside the trailer
Roadside Assistance For Travellers:
- Flat Tire – Replacing a flat tire with the customer’s inflated and mounted spare. If an appropriate spare is not available, we toll the vehicle to the nearest repair facility or to the site you designate.
- Fuel delivery – We provide sufficient fuel to reach the nearest open gas station. If you specify needs like brands or octanes, we accommodate that request. If fuel cannot be provided, we tow your vehicle appropriately.
- Lockout and key service – Locksmiths are dispatched to gain entrance. If this is not possible, a towing service is provided.
- Extrication – If the vehicle can be safely approached, the tow driver uses a winch. If necessary, a second truck is sent to help.
Insurance and Warranty
Our office staff is willing to help you with the documentation necessary to submit insurance claims or warranty requests.
Long Distance Towing
If the situation cannot be resolved at the scene, towing is provided to the site you designate. We use flatbeds and dollies to transport these large vehicles.
Our drivers carry an assortment of tools and equipment to safely help with your emergency:
- Safety chains
- Emergency lighting
- Tire inflators
- Auxiliary rear lighting
If you need help with your RV or another travel vehicle, contact Towing Toronto at 647-812-1477
Towing Toronto Promise
TORONTO TOWING SERVICES:
Towing Toronto Reviews
I was in an accident and called Towing Toronto. They were able to send a tow truck driver to Young Street in rush hour! No other towing company would dispatch a tow truck because of the traffic. I was so grateful and would recommend them to drivers in Toronto.
Jamie Saddler - Chevy Silverado
My car was in an accident on the 401 and I needed a tow truck fast. Towing Toronto saved my bacon and towed my van to the garage I requested. Dealing with such a well established company meant there was no worrying about if they would tow me to the correct location. Just call them!
Katy Bowman - Dodge Caravan
I called Towing Toronto for after hours service. It was 3AM and a lot of other companies claimed to be 24 hours but they were closed. The tow truck driver dispatched quickly and the price he charged was affordable. I was very happy about the entire Towing Toronto experience.
Ryan Kennedy - Hyundai Elantra
Contact Towing Toronto
Need A Tow Truck But It Isn't An Emergency? Send Us An Email And We Will Get Back To You.